[TSSF-studies] PILGRIMAGE ON THE FRANCISCANINTELLECTUALTRADITION7 - 15...

Richard Martin ramartin at fish.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 16:39:10 GMT 2006

Further to my email just now: try this one for starters, but no doubt people know better ones.....

http://www.wtu.edu/franciscan/packs/tour/index.html

If a local group held a meeting at an internet-connected member's house, they could all view this together, and anyone who has been could fill in with their memories.

Richard.