[Healing]-Inactivity.

PreachingFriar at aol.com PreachingFriar at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 02:37:37 GMT 2006

In a message dated 8/1/2006 3:33:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
prthomas at iol.ie writes:

happened and there is no doubt in my mind that  Jesus was in the midst.
Here in Southern Ireland I have had  some experiences with troubled New Age
folk who, perhaps unwittingly, had  encountered the unquiet dead in building
and specific bits of land. Maybe this  came about because of their heightened
spiritual/psychic awareness. I think  that many in Western Society have
rationalised out anything to do with the  unknown and relating to the spirit/emotions.
The manifestations were dealt  with undramatically by myself and another
priest.

Fr, Peter,
 Could you talk more about your sense of the importance of deliverance
ministry within the Church?

Also a larger question for  everyone:

How should the healing ministry of the Gospel be intergrated  into the
everyday life of the local parish?

In Christ,
 Fr. Kevin OP