[Healing] Inactivity

PreachingFriar at aol.com PreachingFriar at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 15:52:08 GMT 2006

In a message dated 8/1/2006 2:16:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
prthomas at iol.ie writes:

I have been a subscriber for a month now and so  far there has been no action
on the forum.Or at least I`ve  received none of it. I wonder why this is. If
it is just a matter of  inactivity,I think that is really sad in that
dialogue/discussion/debate about  the healing ministry just doesn`t spark interest any
more. In a very troubled  and increasingly unchurched Western world to
neglect the second part of the  great commssion is to betray the Christ we
claim....or is that to  confrontational ?
Blessings.
Peter RT

Peter,
 Blessings. I have been subscribed to the healing list on and off for  a
couple of years. I seldom remember any activity. Perhaps we can get something
going?

Can you explain you interrupt the second half of the Great  Commission as a
mandate for healing ministry?

In Christ,
 Fr. Kevin OP