[Healing] Inactivity

prthomas prthomas at iol.ie
Tue Aug 1 07:15:39 GMT 2006

I have been a subscriber for a month now and so far there has been no action on the forum.Or at least I`ve received none of it. I wonder why this is. If it is just a matter of inactivity,I think that is really sad in that dialogue/discussion/debate about the healing ministry just doesn`t spark interest any more. In a very troubled and increasingly unchurched Western world to neglect the second part of the great commssion is to betray the Christ we claim....or is that to confrontational ?
Blessings.
Peter RT