[Francophones] Fw : Photos violence a Bunyakiri

Bishop bishop at tec-europe.org
Sam 6 Juin 20:20:26 GMT 2009

Dear Nicola,

On behalf of the Francophone Network,  a great debt of gratitude to
the Mothers' Union for this support. Mgr Bahati and his people, I am
certain, will make excellent use of these funds.

Bishop Pierre Whalon, President

Le 3 juin 09 à 17:34, Nicola Lawrence a écrit :

> Dear Bishop Bahati
>
> Greetings and love from everyone at the Mothers' Union. We are very
> sorry to hear of the continued suffering of families in Bukavu
> diocese and our thoughts and prayers are with you and with everyone
> who has been affected by this terrible situation.
>
> Before we received this latest email on the situation, the Mothers'
> Union had already agreed a grant from our Relief Fund of $5,000.00
> US Dollars to help the Church and Mothers' Union in Bukavu purchase
> emergency supplies for those affected. We hope it will help in your
> efforts to reach out to families in the affected areas.
>
> With very best wishes,
>
> Nicola
>
> Nicola Lawrence
> Joint Head of Action and Outreach
>
> The Mothers' Union
> 24 Tufton Street
> London
> SW1P 3RB
>
> t:  00 44 (0)20 7222 5533
> f:  00 44 (0)20 7227 9731
> w: www.themothersunion.org
>
> Mothers' Union is a Christian mission organisation working through
> grassroots membership to support families and communities around the
> world.
>
> If you don't need to print this, save paper and the planet.
>
> Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
> not necessarily those of Mothers' Union. It is intended only for the
> person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or
> confidential information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination,
> distribution, or use of this message to any other person may
> constitute a breach of civil or criminal law. Please notify the
> sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and
> delete it from your system.

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)