[Francophones] Fw : Photos violence a Bunyakiri

Nicola Lawrence nicola.lawrence at themothersunion.org
Mer 3 Juin 15:34:00 GMT 2009

Dear Bishop Bahati

Greetings and love from everyone at the Mothers' Union. We are very sorry to hear of the continued suffering of families in Bukavu diocese and our thoughts and prayers are with you and with everyone who has been affected by this terrible situation.

Before we received this latest email on the situation, the Mothers' Union had already agreed a grant from our Relief Fund of $5,000.00 US Dollars to help the Church and Mothers' Union in Bukavu purchase emergency supplies for those affected. We hope it will help in your efforts to reach out to families in the affected areas.

With very best wishes,

Nicola

Nicola Lawrence <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Joint Head of Action and Outreach

The Mothers' Union
24 Tufton Street
London
SW1P 3RB

t:  00 44 (0)20 7222 5533

f:  00 44 (0)20 7227 9731

w:  <http://www.themothersunion.org/> www.themothersunion.org

Mothers' Union is a Christian mission organisation working through grassroots membership to support families and communities around the world.

If you don't need to print this, save paper and the planet.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Mothers' Union. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution, or use of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from your system.