Christ Church (Dublin): Music Vacancies

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Mon Sep 13 15:01:56 GMT 2010

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
M o n d a y  1 3  S e p t e m b e r  2 0 1 0

M U S I C  V A C A N C I E S
______________________

LAY VICARS CHORAL (Soprano & Tenor)
Stipend of 4,200 euro plus fees. In addition to singing at
three services per week, the cathedral choir undertakes
international tours, recordings, radio and television
broadcasts as well as regular concerts.
(Thursday 17.00-20.30, Sunday 10.00-12.30 & 14.15-16.30)

CHORAL SCHOLARS (Alto & Tenor)
Scholarship of 2,000 euro to sing four services a week,
the fourth service with the cathedral girls' choir on
Wednesdays during term time. Scholars must be
aged 18 or over.
(Wednesday 17.20-18.40, Thursday 17.00-20.30,
Sunday 10.00-12.30 & 14.15-16.30)

Those interested should contact the cathedral managing
director, Bernie Murphy at bernie.murphy at cccdub.ie
or write to her at Christ Church Cathedral, Christchurch
Place, Dublin 8, Ireland. Please include your name, voice
part and contact details.

Applications are invited for the current round of auditions
which will take place on 15 September 2010.

GIRL CHORISTERS
>From time to time vacancies arise in the cathedral girls'
choir. If your daughter would be interested in the musical
training open to a cathedral chorister, we would be happy
to hear from you with a view to arranging an audition at
a mutually convenient time.

Details available online on the cathedral website at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/choirs/

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and
events. Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/What-s-New.html

See the Dean's Review of SEPTEMBER 2010:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/Church-Review-Notes/

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.