Christ Church (Dublin): Cathedral Choir Consort at Rathmines

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Jun 23 18:22:27 GMT 2010

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
W e d n e s d a y  2 3  J u l y  2 0 1 0

E V E N I N G  O F  F R E N C H  C H O R A L  M U S I C
a t  R a t h m i n e s  C h u r c h  ( D o m e )
______________________

A concert will take place in the Church of St Mary Immaculate,
Rathmines, well known by its soaring dome, on Friday 25 June
2010, at 8.00pm.

A consort of members of the choir of Christ Church cathedral,
Dublin will perform an evening of French choral music that will
include Fauré, 'Requiem', an indulgence of motets by Duruflé
and Poulenc and as well as a choice selection of Irish music.

Admission is free and there is a retiring collection for the parish
and the consort's fund, who are travelling this summer to France.

All are most welcome.

Further details can be found on the cathedral website at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/external-events/

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and
events. Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/What-s-New.html

See the Dean's Review of JUNE 2010:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/Church-Review-Notes/

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.