Christ Church: Christmas Concert

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Fri Dec 3 00:02:23 GMT 2004

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
F r i d a y  3  D e c e m b e r  2 0 0 4

C H R I S T M A S  C O N C E R T
______________________

TONIGHT, Friday 3 December 2004 @ 20.00,
the choirs of Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin
will present their
CHRISTMAS CONCERT
including music from
MESSIAH and audience carols.
Directed by Judy Martin
Admission: 10 euro / 6 euro available at the door.

For details online see the cathedral webpage at:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choir/2004/cccc-xmas-2004.html
______________________

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

NEW! See the December 2004 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

FOUR COURTS PRESS are currently offering the Christ Church
email list the recently launched book by Canon John Crawford,
'The Church of Ireland in Victorian Dublin' at a 25% discount if
purchased online. When prompted at the Personal Details page,
type in the phrase Christmas04 in the Promotional Code box.
http://www.four-courts-press.ie/cgi/bookshow.cgi?file=coivictdub.xml.

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.