[sysadmin] ideas for dio.dat

Allie Graham allie at justus.anglican.org
Fri May 22 15:53:37 UTC 2015

Simon,
My understanding was that you have all of the skills but are incredibly
busy which is why this never moved forward before?

I have pretty limited skills in this area.
HTML/CSS obviously, and a bit of php and a bit of python.
I've been looking to learn more (actively looking at changing fields in
the next few years).