[RivCompanions] A sad development

Barbi Click bgclick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:16:30 UTC 2014

I have questions, concerns and a great desire to respond but we are still
in the process of discussion and prayer.

Susie, ours prayers are with you. and our love.

*Barbi *
*www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/>
*http://feathersandfaith.blogspot.com
<http://feathersandfaith.blogspot.com> *
*http://facebook.com/bgclick <http://facebook.com/bgclick>*

    *“For surely I know the plans I have for you,… plans for your welfare
and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon
me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you
will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, …
and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and
all the places where I have driven you, … and I will bring you back to the
place from which I sent you into exile." *Jeremiah 29:11-14