[RivCompanions] Formation Assistance

susanna601 at aol.com susanna601 at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 14:53:04 UTC 2013

Mike - This may not resonate with anyone else, but it matters are great deal to me that we use the actual community language of FORMATION rather than TRAINING - They imply very different things....but as for the rest of your question, V will have to express what she thinks about this! I have no idea what is in her mind about how she wants to proceed - I love Noels ideas, though -
Cathy