[RivCompanions] Prayers

Susie Danielsson susiedanielsson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:15:03 UTC 2012

Dear Companions,

Our former novice, Patty Minx, has been dealing with her elderly husband,
Beau, and his health issues for some time now.  He's been in hospital for a
UTI for several days and now they discovered that his adrenal gland is not
working and he is malnourished.  His daughter is there and has been a good
support for Patty. Beau's son is anything BUT supportive!  They are moving
Beau to a nursing home now. Please keep Patty and Beau in your prayers.

And continue to pray for Cathy and her dad, Cliff. Although pretty much
bed-fast now, he is not actually "actively" dying and could hang on for
months.  Cathy is worn out from caring for him!  But she keeps bouncing
back. Pray that she can maintain her own health during this difficult time.

And, Ernst is getting worse.  The drugs don't seem to be working like they
did and his Parkinson's is just awful!  He has an appointment with the doc
on Wednesday next week, which I will attend.

Pray for all of us as we age and move into new fazes of life!

Much love,
Susie