[Healing] RE : Healing [Who heals]

prthomas prthomas at iol.ie
Wed Aug 2 07:49:33 GMT 2006

There is only one healer. That is Jesus Christ through the power of His Holy Spirit and under the love and mercy of God the Father. Too many times have I heard `Christian`healers say "I will take care of that" and "I will heal you " and in so many instances,when it has gone pear shaped admit with a mea culpa expressionn "I`m so sorry my faith was not strong enough" or "My prayers weren`t good enough". When the twelve went out to preach and heal it was in the Name and power of Jesus and through His commission....that is good enough for me.
Blessings.
Fr.Peter