[Healing] Why no healing & deliverance

Tim Temple ttemple5 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 1 17:58:31 GMT 2006

I'm Tim Temple, fully trained & experienced with ministering God's grace for
healing and exercising Jesus' authority to drive out demons from people,
places and charmed objects.  I've lurked on this mail list for a while in
case someone wrote needing help.  I didn't put anything out here because
I've got better things to do than argue with occultists.  Over time, they
gradually dropped out from lack of feedback.  We'll probably hear from one
shortly.

In the early years of the Order of St. Luke the Physician, there was almost
no divine supernatural practiced in the church.  Satan's forces kept a low
profile about their witchcraft.  When a priest & his wife started the Order
of St. Luke, healing was new and somewhat risque in the church.  Satan's
forces tried to squelch it, to no avail.  So Satan's forces changed tactics
and started flooding the market with false signs & wonders.  They have
infiltrated the Order of St. Luke, to pervert it and control it.  Due to
this problem, I made a website called, http://www.orderofsaintpatrick.org ,
After Saint Patrick who totally defeated the witchcraft in Ireland and won
the country for Christ.

When I became a Convener for the Order, I received no support from the
regional Episcopal priests.  I was appalled at how much of the time was
spent explaining what was occult and what was divine.  I was never able to
get a core group going, so it gradually declined and died.

A good book on what happened to the gifts of the Holy Spirit and deliverance
in the church through the centuries is called, "The Nearly Perfect Crime" by
Francis MacNutt.  It  covers everything from the first century to date.

-Tim Temple
christheals.org