[Healing] Fw: Re:[Healing-Inactivity]

Mcpherson, A. Jane a.jane.mcpherson at medtronic.com
Tue Aug 1 17:45:02 GMT 2006

Good afternoon, all.  I have been a member for some time and sadly gave
it up when all that squabbling took place.   At my point of reference,
(in the healing ministry for 9+ years, loads of training, etc.) it is
ignorance that keeps the church from embracing its healing heritage.
And quite like Christine, some of it seems scary to those who are not
exposed to healing prayer.  I am blessed to be in a church where there
are active prayer ministers who are eager to boldly pray for parishoners
for their various ills.
ICXC,
Jane McPherson
Jacksonville, FL     USA