[Gselections2015] Tomorrow

Giles Goddard gileswgoddard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:43:44 UTC 2014

Dear all

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the meeting tomorrow. The programme for the entire day is attached - as agreed, the GS Elections Steering group will take place after the partnership day meeting. You're very welcome for all or any part of the day (we have about 13 groups attending)  but particularly the afternoon!  Lunch will be available from 1.30, and the Steering Group meeting will start at 2.30.

I'm also attaching Stephen's draft Campaign Pack for Deanery Elections.

See you tomorrow -

Giles