[Gselections2015] documents issued earlier

Keith kgelliott at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 18 07:31:05 UTC 2013

Despite my best efforts the paper/summary will not get done before I go on leave. Given other commitments, I think it would be best if I stepped down from the G15 strategy group so someone else can take my place and move this along for you. With very best wishes for a successful campaign, Keith.

Sent from my Sony Xperia U on O2