[Francophones] Announcement of Rev Ruth's death

Nicola Lawrence nicola.lawrence at themothersunion.org
Mer 2 Nov 11:59:17 GMT 2011

On behalf of the International Board of Trustees of the Mothers' Union and all the staff at Mary Sumner House, London I would like to extend our sincere and heartfelt condolences on the recent passing of Rev Ruth Tamasha. Our thoughts and prayers are with all her family and friends at this sad and difficult time, but especially with Archbishop Dirokpa.

Ruth gave many years of dedicated service to the Church and the Mothers' Union in DR Congo, and was a very valued member of Mothers' Union. Many of the Trustees and staff at Mary Sumner House knew her well, especially following her visit to the UK in 2008 for the Lambeth Conference. We will all remember Ruth as someone who had a real passion for her God, for her work and for the people she was working with. We know that she will be sadly missed by all those who knew her.

Yours in Christ,

Nicola Lawrence

Head of Action & Outreach (Worldwide)

Mothers' Union