[Francophones] Christmas 2011

sylveltre bahati bahati_bali at yahoo.fr
Mar 20 Déc 18:32:20 GMT 2011

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Glory and honor be to the Almighty God for his protection to all of us during this year 2011.
Also, peace and mercy from God be with you all for your prayers and any support that you have provided to contribute to the growth of the Church in Bukavu in this year 2011.
 ''Today your Saviour, Christ the Lord is born in Davids' city.'' (Luke 2:11)
 May he lighten our souls, our families, our countries and our churches with love, blessings not only during the  Christmas celebration but also during the New Year 2012. May this year be prosperous and peaceful to all the people of God.

With prayers,

Rt Revd BAHATI BALI-BUSANE Sylvestre
Bishop of Bukavu Diocese, D.R. Congo