[Francophones] Sad news - the death of the retired bishop Methusela Munzenda

Michael Scott-Joynt michael.scottjoynt11 at gmail.com
Ven 2 Déc 12:32:31 GMT 2011

Dear Isingoma
Many thanks for this - sad but perhaps merciful news because he was not a
man at peace when Lou and I last saw him with Enoch two years ago.
I'd be grateful if Isesomo would greet his widow from me, with my
sympathies for her and for her family - and I'll have him, and her and the
family, in my prayers. I remember talking at length with her, and with one
of his sons, in 2005 when I stayed with them in Beni - and many
conversations with +Munzenda himself.
Warm good wishes to you all
+Michael

--