[Francophones] The Power of Resurection

Bahemuka William mugenyiwilliam at yahoo.com
Jeu 28 Avr 17:46:37 GMT 2011

Greetings in the name of the Risen Christ. I had a wonderful Easter service in the Cathedral. The theme of my sermon was from Luke 24:5 b " Why do you look for the living among the dead?" Jesus talking to Martha in John 11:25 says" He who believes in me will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die" In Christ, life and death are life. That is the power of His Resurection. Let us pray that Christ Church proclaims life in Him throughout the world.
May God bless you
Bishop William
Boga Diocese
Province of the Anglican Church of Congo