[Francophones] Fw : 25 march MU report from Bukavu

veneranda Nyota muhigirwa_veneranda at yahoo.fr
Lun 27 Avr 13:24:31 GMT 2009

--- En date de : Lun 27.4.09, muhigirwa_veneranda at yahoo.fr <muhigirwa_veneranda at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

De: muhigirwa_veneranda at yahoo.fr <muhigirwa_veneranda at yahoo.fr>
Objet: 25 march MU report from Bukavu
À: "Sarah Jupe" <Sarah.Jupe at themothersunion.org>, "Nicola Lawrence" <nicola.lawrence at themothersunion.org>, "Margareth Edward" <tlk2margaret at yahoo.co.uk>, "Do Ester" <dandewj at googlemail.com>, "Jenny Dawson" <jennydawson at ozemail.com.au>, tjrous at ntlworld.com, annis397 at btinternet.com
Date: Lundi 27 Avril 2009, 15h14

Dear brothers and sisters in jesus Christ,

Warm greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

Please, we have attached to this massage our report of the celebration of 25th march Day by Mothers'Union in Bukavu Diocese for this year 2009.
We wish you a good reception.

God bless.

Yours sincerely

Mme Veneranda Nyota Bahati