[Europe.justus] NYTimes.com: At War: No Cheer for Iraqi Christians

bppwhalon at noos.fr bppwhalon at noos.fr
Sat Jan 2 11:52:05 GMT 2010

This page was sent to you by: bppwhalon at noos.fr.

Despite all efforts, things never improve for the Christians of Iraq. Please keep praying for them. Our operation in France has reached 900 people granted safety in France, all due to religious persecution described in this article. The Chaldean feasts are in our Convocation calendar. Pierre

WORLD | December 31, 2009
At War: No Cheer for Iraqi Christians
By SAM DAGHER
Christians are hoping that 2010 is a better year.

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/no-cheer-for-iraqi-christians/?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2010 The New York Times Company