Christ Church: Cathedral Choirs Christmas Concert

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Dec 6 16:56:06 GMT 2006

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
W e d n e s d a y  6  D e c e m b e r  2 0 0 6

C A R O L S  A T  C H R I S T  C H U R C H
Cathedral Choirs Christmas Concert
______________________

Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin presents:

CAROLS AT CHRIST CHURCH
WEDNESDAY 13 DECEMBER 2006 @ 20.00

Put a little jingle into your life with this festive, family-friendly
concert featuring the cathedral choirs, soloists and organists
performing traditional carols, Christmas favorites and the
charming 'Fantasia on Christmas Carols' by English composer
Ralph Vaughan-Williams. With the promise of an appearance
by an extra-special Christmas guest, you can’t afford to miss it!

Tickets at €15 (€10 concessions) are available by emailing
the music department at music at cccdub.ie or
by telephoning 01 671 2426.
______________________

For details of 'Carols at Christ Church', see online at:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choir/2006/carols/cc-carols-2006.html

Further details from: Peter Parshall, Music Development Officer,
Co-ordinator RSCM Ireland, Christ Church Cathedral,
Christ Church Place, Dublin 8, Ireland

Tel: +353 (0)1 671 2426, Fax: +353 (0)1 679 8991
Email: music at cccdub.ie, Web: www.cccdub.ie

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

See the Dean's Vicar's December 2006 'Review' at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

'The Reflecting City' documents Dublin's reconstruction:
http://www.reflectingcity.com

Visit Cultivate, a new cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://sustainable.ie/cultivate

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.