Christ Church: Amnesty Christmas Concert 2005

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Nov 23 19:43:43 GMT 2005

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
S a t u r d a y  1 0  D e c e m b e r  2 0 0 5

C A R O L S  F O R  F R E E D O M
A m n e s t y  I n t e r n a t i o n a l  C o n c e r t
______________________

Amnesty International hosts its annual Christmas
concert at Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin on
Saturday 10 December 2005 at 8.00pm.

Hosted by Bethan Kilfoil, artists featured will
include Hazel O'Connor and Ruairi de Barra,
Áine Uí Ceallaigh (sean-nós), Liam O'Flynn
(uilleann pipes), The Guinness Choir (directed
by David Milne), Bryan Hoey (tenor), Orla Boylan
(soprano) and Ciaran Coll (organist).

Tickets are 25 euro  / 20 euro (concession),
and can be purchased from the Freedom Café,
Amnesty International, 48 Fleet Street, Templebar
Dublin 2, or by phone on 00 353 (0)1 677 6361.

Full details online at:
http://www.amnesty.ie/content/view/full/4753/ and
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/2005/amnesty/amnesty-2005.html

ADDENDUM - 'ADVENT WALK OF LIGHT'
Starting from St Mary's Haddington Road, at 5.40pm on Sunday 4
December, an inter-church journey comprising six denominations
will visit the Romanian Orthodox congregation Christchurch, Leeson
Park and St Finian’s Lutheran Church, Adelaide Road. All curious
believers and non-believers most welcome. Further information online:
http://dublinchurches.ie/news.html

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

See the Dean's Vicar's December 2005 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

Visit Cultivate, a new cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://sustainable.ie/cultivate

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.