Christ Church: Email Spam

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Jul 20 19:35:47 GMT 2005

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
W e d n e s d a y  2 0  J u l y  2 0 0 5

E M A I L  S P A M
______________________

Dear Christ Church list members,

Just a note to ask anyone who sent email to any of the
cccdub.ie email addresses: email, webeditor, archives,
history or ceiliuradh between Monday 18 July and
Wednesday 20 July, to please resend them, as they
were not received.

This was due to an avalanche of over 12,000 spam emails
which were sent to these accounts which rendered them
inactive.

With apologies for this inconvenience.
All the best,
Stuart

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

NEW! See the updated August 2005 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.

Stuart Kinsella, Web & Email Editor
webeditor at cccdub.ie
Christ Church Cathedral Dublin