[RivCompanions] Barry Howe's surgery

susanna601 at aol.com susanna601 at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 02:08:46 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I think you may have already heard this via Roger and Margery Wolcott, but in case you haven't, here's what I know.

+Barry is scheduled for rotator cuff surgery tomorrow, Friday, August 24.

You remember that he injured his shoulder before General Chapter and scheduled his surgery for after he and Mary led a group to Israel and Palestine earlier this month.

They need to be at the hospital at 5:30 eastern time and I assume surgery itself will begin around 7:30. As soon as I hear anything further, I'll let everyone know.

But I do know both he and Mary will be grateful for your prayers.

Cathy

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail