[RivCompanions] Chapters 3 - 5 of Burrows

susanna601 at aol.com susanna601 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 21:58:06 UTC 2016

Thanks, Martha - Of all you wrote, the remark about TJ's struck me as most helpful -  I am DEFINITELY that - It isn't the experience of immediacy that I reject, it is the labeling of it as necessarily anti - or supra - or somehow OTHER than intellectual apprehension - which, thank you very much, can be both intimate and immediate!

And I do reject that experience as "mystical" in the sense of anti, or beyond - intellectual - the FACT of immediate apprehension of God present is mine - but NOT the labeling of it as "mystical."

I am about done with Burrows - she wears me out with her certainty that she knows for ALL OF US - :)!

love, C