[RivCompanions] An email gone astray?

Barbi Click bgclick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:23:22 UTC 2014

I hesitated to speak to this issue any more than I already did simply
because ... our personal financial commitment to Rivendell seems lacking in
my eyes and as that is the case, I hate to jump into the middle of
discussions of what should be bought. Therefore, I was going to abstain.
With the opening of the discussion, I offer this thought.

Tractors are not like cars. They do not get the same type of day to day
wear and tear that a car or pickup would get. A ten or twenty year old
tractor would still be a viable work horse. And given the idea that
Kubota's hold their value, that means reason for the value.

I do not at all deny the idea that we need a new tractor -- merely that
"newer" might be better than brand new (although far less cool!!).

*Barbi *
*www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/>
*http://feathersandfaith.blogspot.com
<http://feathersandfaith.blogspot.com> *
*http://facebook.com/bgclick <http://facebook.com/bgclick>*

    *“For surely I know the plans I have for you,… plans for your welfare
and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon
me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you
will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, …
and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and
all the places where I have driven you, … and I will bring you back to the
place from which I sent you into exile." *Jeremiah 29:11-14