[RivCompanions] Vote needed

Virginia Brown mothervirginiadb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:16:01 UTC 2014

A majority of the Professed Companions having voted in favor of the motion
to purchase a new Kabota tractor for $ 20,945, using funds borrowed by an
internal loan from the Development Fund, to be repaid over five years at $
365.75 per month, the motion passes, and the purchase and financing
arrangement are both approved.

---

Susie has gone to Springfield to be with her mother, who suffered a fall
this morning while she was at the ophthalmologist's office and apparently
broke her nose.  Please keep her in your prayers.

I'm back from Houston, having survived my second adventurous flight on Buzz
Airways.  This one was, of course, not the maiden flight, as the first one
was, and so didn't feature champagne.  It did feature a pilot who seemed
more familiar with the eccentricities of prop planes of a certain age (like
WW2 era, maybe?) and guided it through the atmosphere with a little less *Sturm
und Drang*.

Love,