[RivCompanions] Let's try this now

Barbi Click bgclick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:30:31 UTC 2014

Friday will have to be a travel day for us. Kids are in school by then and
it will be far too early in the school year to pull them out for a day.

I feel fairly certain I can get Sunday off but won't until I know a date
for sure. We will have to leave Sunday afternoon regardless.

Barbi

--
*Barbi Click*
*www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/>

    *“For surely I know the plans I have for you,… plans for your welfare
and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon
me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you
will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, …
and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and
all the places where I have driven you, … and I will bring you back to the
place from which I sent you into exile." *Jeremiah 29:11-14