[RivCompanions] the Dads

Barbi Click bgclick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:33:51 UTC 2013

Good morning, Beloveds.
Just a note to update on our Dads.

Debbie's daddy has had a long bout with bladder issues. He still has one
more surgery to go through to remove a diverticulum on the outside but they
are waiting for his strength to return. It has been a long haul for him.
But Debbie talked to him last night and she said he sounded better than he
had in a while. But his spirits can easily flag plus he has the surgery
ahead of him. So, please offer prayers for him. His name is Bill Sparks.
and for Maxine, his wife, Debbie's mom.

My daddy, Jay Click, fell in the middle of the night. He hit his head on
the door and is now in the hospital. He has a small bleed on his brain but
the doctor told my sister that if one has to have a brain bleed, this is
the kind to have. They are in the process of deciding whether or not to
admit him for observation. I think it will be nice when the
doctors/insurance begin to think of the well-being of a patient rather than
the sick-being.

Anyway, prayers for him as well -- he is very confused and forgetful. My
sister is dealing with it all. Prayers for her as well -- Joella.

love to all

*Barbi *
*www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/>*
*