[RivCompanions] Discussion Paper Diocese WNC

nschwrtz at aol.com nschwrtz at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 15:44:50 UTC 2013

The attached article is something that will be discussed at WNC convention in Nov. The author is one of the founders of St. Macarius. I could not remember if I shared it with you yet. When it was presented at one of our pre-convention brain storming meetings, it drew the largest discussion group.
May apply some to our visioning for our future. Am remembering our beginnings in Memphis, the transition to Missouri, and our very sizable group of people in formation with their urban/contmplative ethos. ...the wind blows where it will. Praying we are listening to what the Spirit reveals.
Noel