[RivCompanions] Emmaus retreat at Motherhouse, 1/24/14 - 1/26/14

Murray McKay murraymckay at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 03:06:14 UTC 2013

Companions:

The Emmaus chapter and the Memphis postulants are planning a retreat at the
Motherhouse on the weekend of Jan 24-26, 2014.   We haven't fleshed out the
agenda yet, but part of the purpose is to introduce the postulants to more
of our community and practices.   I would like to invite any Companions who
can make it (within the limits of the number of people we can accommodate at
the Motherhouse) to join us for a weekend of prayer and fellowship.

Regards,

Murray