[RivCompanions] Fwd: a favor

L Inman linman26 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:45:19 UTC 2013

Ahahahahaha!! Oh Tobias, oh awesome!

On Monday, November 11, 2013, Barbi Click <bgclick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tobias is da bomb! How cool is this!
>
> Sent from my iPad
> On Nov 11, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Susie Danielsson <susiedanielsson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Our friend, The Rev. Tobias Haller, BSG, has graciously done a rendering
of our own Blessed Fregory of Nyssa. I could only print it out on 4x6 paper
because of the pixels. But, Fregory probably doesn't deserve a full size
icon.

(Self-Portrait with Beard and Handkerchief) and am sending it to you
forthwith! Please feel free to print out on a color copier and mount as
desired!
> Here he is...
> tobias
> ________________________________
> Tobias Stanislas Haller BSG
> +Soli Deo Gloria+
> On 11/10/2013 2:40 PM, Susie Danielsson wrote:
>
> Dear Tobias,
> The Rivendell Community has a special saint for March 9 that resulted
after a typo on the calendar.  Blessed Fregory of Nyssa, who was either a
brother or cousin of Gregory of Nyssa.  I've attached the background
information.  We were wondering if in your spare time you might render a
likeness of Blessed Fregory for our icon wall?

> It wouldn't have to be fancy, just suitable for simple framing.  We are
even thinking of submitting a proposal to the committee on Holy Women Holy
Men.  Whadda ya think?