[RivCompanions] Formation Assistance

Barbi Click bgclick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 21:45:07 UTC 2013

Just skimming over this, my first thought is that I would like to work on
the Eucharistic Living -- however, I do understand there might be others
who feel themselves better suited to the task.
Central Intentions would interest me also.

I have to think about the other.

Thank you!

*Barbi *
*www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbiclick/>*