[RivCompanions] affiliation with others

Pepper Marts mpm29 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 29 22:39:16 UTC 2013

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:56:56 -0500, "Susie Danielsson"
<susiedanielsson at gmail.com> wrote:

SD>	. . . I received a letter today (snail mail) from the officers
of Hermitage Spiritual Retreat Center. . . .

  *HSRC Affiliates are retreat centers and organizations with missions
   similar to HSRC's, with whom HSRC has a special relationship. HSRC
   and its affiliates would offer each other mutual support, post a
   link to each other's website on their own home pages, and remain in
   informed communication with each other.*

   If you are interested in entering into such an Affiliate
   relationship with HSRC, let us know.  But whatever you decide,
   please accept our deep appreciation of your ministry.

SD>	I think the more of this sort of thing we can do, the better.
What thinks you?

	I concur, Susie.

Love,
Pep