[Healing] Occultism Resources

Tim Temple ttemple5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 7 14:19:31 GMT 2006

Dr. Kurt Koch (1913-1987) was a noted German theologian, minister and
evangelist.  Dr. Koch pastored in the state Lutheran church as well as
studied the occult and ministered to those suffering from demon affliction
and the occult.  His ministry took him to more than 65 countries on all 5
continents.  He wrote nine books on the occult.

"Christian Counseling and Occultism: A Complete Guidebook to Occult
Oppression and Deliverance" is the definitive book on demon possession.  He
presents numerous pastoral cases from the field of occultism, a critical
assessment of the cases as a doctor and as a pastor, and the way of
liberation from occult subjection. (338 pages)

I am partial towards this book because when I got demonized in church, this
book got me free.  I was in fellowship with Southern Baptists who didn't
believe any of this, but I knew what was happening and ran to a  Christian
bookstore for help.  I still have that original book and I cherish it.

"Between Christ and Satan" is a much smaller book that investigates 160
examples of occultism he has encountered while counseling people.

"Demonology Past and Present" discusses the work of demons and firsthand
observations of people involved in demonic activity.

"The Devil's Alphabet" reviews 47 forms of superstition, fortune-telling,
magic and spiritism.

"God Among the Zulus" is a graphic account of God's work among the Zulus in
Africa.

"Occult ABC" is a comprehensive examination of 71 forms of occult activity,
their effect, deliverance from them, and victory in Christ.

"Occult Bondage and Deliverance" is an introduction to the counseling of
individuals who are involved in occult activity.

The series of books are a little dated, since they don't cover the more
recent Hindu, Buddhist and Shaman incursions into the West included in "The
New Age."

--Tim Temple
christheals.org