[Healing] the Lord of Arguments

Tim Temple ttemple5 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 5 01:51:37 GMT 2006

Decades ago I was in the slums of Santa Barbara in my apartment unit, doing
a private Bible study.  Two apartment buildings away, there was an
acrimoniuos argument going on.  After two hours, I was getting tired of it.
As an experiment, I very quietly said, "Satan, leave them alone, in the name
of Jesus."  In a few seconds they were making up and quieted down.
Interesting.

Since then, I have done this dozens of times with the same results.  I have
told this to other brethren who have found it works for them too.  Try it.
No human has to hear you.

--Tim Temple
christheals.org