[Gselections2015] GS Elections 2015 - Campaign Pack

STEPHEN FRANCE revfrance at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 28 12:11:37 UTC 2015

Dear
Friends
The Inclusive
Church General Synod Elections Campaign was launched on Saturday at St
John's, Waterloo.
I attach
the Campaign Pack, which is intended to encourage new people to stand
and to remind others of the key stages of the election process.
I am also
attaching the Key Note Address which was given by longstanding Synod member,
Mary Johnston.
PLEASE
HELP US IN THIS CAMPAIGN BY:
1.
Circulating this pack widely to those who might be encouraged to stand for
General Synod holding an inclusive position.
2.
Letting me know which candidates we should give our support to.
3.
Offering to be a mentor in the election process if you already have GS
experience.

Look out
for a Church Times feature on the Campaign in this Friday's edition (30th Jan).
This pack
can also be downloaded from the Inclusive Church website using this link:
www.inclusive-church.com/synod-15-campaign

Many
thanks
Stephen

Revd Fr Stephen France SCP
National Coordinator, GS 2015 Elections Campaign
Rector of
Brondesbury
46 The
Avenue