[Gselections2015] An invitation to the Inclusive Church General Synod 2015 Campaign Launch - 24th January 2015

STEPHEN FRANCE revfrance at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 9 09:27:45 UTC 2014

Dear Partners
Please find below an invitation to the Inclusive Church General Synod 2015 Campaign Launch on Saturday 24th January 2015.
This will be followed at 2pm for Partners and General Synod Campaign Group members with a brief meeting to update you all on the campaign.
We will finish by 3.30pm at the latest. I do hope that you or your representative will be able to attend.  Many thanks, Stephen.
I attach a copy of this invitation along with key dates in the General Synod Election process and an outline timetable for this Campaign.
Please forward on this invitation to anyone to whom it might be of interest.
Many thanks
Stephen
Revd Fr Stephen France SCP
Rector of Brondesbury