[Gselections2015] GS Elections 2015 Campaign - meeting date

STEPHEN FRANCE revfrance at btinternet.com
Mon May 12 06:56:53 UTC 2014

Dear Friends

We were due to meet on Saturday, 17th May to discuss the General Synod Election 2015 Campaign.  The date clashed in too many people's diaries and so we have settled on a new date of Tuesday 8th July from 10.30am-12.30pm, at St Andrew's, Short Street, Waterloo.

I attach my report and initial thoughts about the year ahead.

Many thanks

Stephen

Revd Fr Stephen France SCP
Rector of Brondesbury