[Gselections2015] Meeting Sat 17th

Guy Elsmore guy.elsmore at gmail.com
Fri May 2 06:51:51 UTC 2014

With regret, I can't make it to the meeting. The report and forward plan look excellent. Very happy with the direction of travel on this. Let me know as and when we can push material to Modern Church members etc.

Best regards, Guy.

Canon Guy Elsmore
Area Dean of Toxteth and Wavertree
General Secretary of Modern Church

Vicarage: 7 Crossley Drive, Liverpool L15 8AJ
Office: St Bride's, Percy Street, Liverpool L8 7LT

Tel: 07932 543 900
Email: guy.elsmore at gmail.com