[Gselections2015] Meeting Sat 17th

jandd hancock hancock103 at btinternet.com
Thu May 1 11:28:58 UTC 2014

Dear Giles, Stephen and colleagues,

      Thank you for the notification and paper for this meeting.  I'm afraid I have to send my apologies since I will be returning from Romania on that day.   I have prepared a simple financial statement, attached, for your meeting.
      Since I'm just about to go away, I'm afraid it cannot be completely up to date since it does not include any expenditure in April.  You will see that the position is pretty healthy, and I appreciate the co-operation of all the partners in achieving this.

     With Best Wishes,

             David Hancock,
                   Inclusive Church Treasurer.