[Gselections2015] Fwd: GS Elections 2015 Campaign - meeting date

dhackman at btinternet.com dhackman at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 7 13:51:03 UTC 2014

Still planning to come BUT Ofsted have rung the school where I am vice-chair of governing body and are coming tomorrow, so I may be needed there in the morning - will advise apologies if necessary.Still planning to come BUT Ofsted have rung the school where I am vice-chair of governing body and are coming tomorrow, so I may be needed there in the morning - will advise apologies if necessary.</div>