[Gselections2015] Appointment

Giles Goddard gileswgoddard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:38:13 UTC 2014

Dear All

I'm delighted to be able to tell you that Dorothea, Simon and I today interviewed for the role of Synod Campaign Coordinator.  We have appointed Stephen France. Stephen is Rector of  Christ Church and St Lawrence, Brondesbury.   In addition he is, or has been:

Member of the Archbishops’ Finance Committee
Member of the General Synod
Member of the Watch Parliamentary Task Force
Member of the Deanery & London Diocesan Synods
Steering Committee members of Affirming Catholics In Synod
Member of Chichester Bishop’s Council
Rector of the Society of Catholic Priests Chichester Chapter

as well as much else!

Stephen's contact details are above and below.  He's coming to our next meeting, which, as you know, is on Saturday 25th January, at 2pm, at St Andrew's Short Street, following the Partnership Day which he will also be at.

Simon, could you add Stephen to this circulation list?

All good news!

Giles

Reverend Stephen Mark France SCP
46 The Avenue, London, NW6 7NP