[Gselections2015] Meeting Saturday 21st September 11.00 - 13.30

Giles Goddard gilesgoddard at me.com
Mon Sep 23 11:06:45 UTC 2013

Dear all

Very many thanks to those who were there at the meeting on Saturday - it was v. constructive. I'm attaching a note and will circulate JD's etc and project proposals a.s.a.p

Giles

On 19 Sep 2013, at 08:03, Giles Goddard wrote:

> Morning all -
>
> I've had a good response now, and it looks like we're going to be quite a full meeting. Looking forward to it.
>
> One thing which would be helpful would be if you could come with an idea of how much your organisation may be able to contribute to the fund, if we agree to employ someone in accordance with David's budget. Clearly the more we can afford the more time we can get ... But of course many of us are under severe financial constraints. Last time, the bigger organisations gave more and the smaller ones less, or gave time instead of cash.
>
> See you on Saturday.
>
> Giles
>

>> On 17 Sep 2013, at 09:50, Giles Goddard wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I'm looking forward to our meeting on Saturday. I haven't had a huge number of confirmations, so if you're planning to come and haven't told me, could you?
>>>
>>> I'm attaching for your attention and for discussion on Saturday a strategy document from Simon with a budget from David Hancock, and the current list of contacts we're aware of in Dioceses from Bob/Sally/Colin/Jean.
>>>
>>> Till Saturday
>>>
>>> Giles

>>> 2	Diocesan links currently, and gaps. Bob, Sally and Colin have been working on this, with Jean's help.
>>> 3	Resources currently available, and gaps
>>> 4	Costs and contributions from partners groups - budget to be circulated.
>>> 5	Next steps: actions required between Sept 2013 and Jan 2014.  Meetings in key dioceses?

>>> www.stjohnswaterloo.co.uk
>>> www.isaiahcommunity.org