[Gselections2015] Fwd: Meeting Saturday 21st September 11.00 - 13.30

Giles Goddard gileswgoddard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 08:50:34 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I'm looking forward to our meeting on Saturday. I haven't had a huge number
of confirmations, so if you're planning to come and haven't told me, could
you?

I'm attaching for your attention and for discussion on Saturday a strategy
document from Simon with a budget from David Hancock, and the current list
of contacts we're aware of in Dioceses from Bob/Sally/Colin/Jean.

Till Saturday

Giles