[Gselections2015] documents issued earlier

Giles Goddard gileswgoddard at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:12:40 UTC 2013

Dear all

Here's a brief note of the meeting we held on 11th May. I may have missed things - please could you check and suggest amendments?

Looking forward to working together -

Giles

On 13 May 2013, at 16:37, Simon Sarmiento wrote:

Now that we have established that the right set of people are on this list (welcome newcomers) I am resending two of the documents that Giles wanted to send to everyone before last Saturday'\s meeting. Apologies to those who already have them.

One is the paper by Stephen France that I spoke about.

The other is the talk given by Lucy Winkett at the recent London (WATCH) meeting.

regards
Simon

<Better Prepared Better Represented (1).docx>

<Lucy's Address London WATCH Meeting 17 April 2013 (2).docx>

Canon Giles Goddard
St John with St Andrew, Waterloo
07762 373 674
www.stjohnswaterloo.org